Mr. Morris is the co-founder of Ostrom Morris, PLLC and has devoted himself to the practice discipline of probate since the start of his education. Mr. Morris’s firm is focused on consumer and commercial litigation, probate, guardianship and estates, probate and fiduciary litigation, bankruptcy litigation and other general litigation. Mr. Morris represents people, small businesses, and corporations in litigation matters and has tried numerous cases to verdict.He has also been hired by Harris County and many other counties in Texas to serve in a fiduciary capacity as Ad Litem, Administrator and Guardian. His duties as an administrator consist of accounting for and protecting the assets of a decedent’s estate, producing distributions to creditors, tracking down family members that might be heirs or have an interest in the estate, and winding up the estate.
- Texas A&M University, B.A., 1997
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2001
- State Bar of Texas, 2001
- National Guardianship Association
- National College of Probate Judges
- Texas Guardianship Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Association of Debtors Attorneys
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Super Lawyers – 2015
- Texas Rising Stars – 2011-2015
- H Texas Magazine Top Lawyers – 2013
To discuss your probate issue, please call Texas Probate Attorneys Ostrom Morris at 888-869-9015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.